Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, telephone number, and other information.
Personal Data collected from our Employer Registration Form
Each Employer Organization electing to participate in a Best Employer Brand Accreditation Program is required to complete a registration form. As a part of this process, we collect employer business contact information such as employer contact names, titles, business email addresses, business phone numbers, and postal mailing addresses. Follow-up requests for clarification or more information may also be a part of this process.
All information collected through the employer registration form may be used, all or in part, by BEBA and the authorized program partners at a public recognition event. This information may also be used, all or in part, to create and distribute a BEBA online or print recognition publication. We will provide the authorized BEBA partners with the Employer Data only for purposes of list-making and identifying winning employers and only to assist the BEBA partners in the development of the results publication or recognition event.
If an Employer Organization does not make the list, that organization’s Employer Data will not be shared with the authorized BEBA partners or be made public. Information regarding an Employer Organization’s participation in Best Employer Brand Accreditation Programs, in current or prior years, will not be released unless the Employer Organization has made one or more of the published lists.
Personal Data collected through our 7 Hallmark Employee Engagement Survey
When an Employer Organization registers to participate in a Best Employer Brand Accreditation, we will receive the employees’ business email addresses from the registered organization. The employees’ business email addresses are only used to send invitations to complete the survey and for no other purpose. We do not sell, rent or share the list of email addresses collected to any other third parties.
We retain business email address lists provided by Employer Organizations for up to the duration of the survey period and they may only be used to conduct the optional follow-up employee surveys. Upon completion of the survey period, all data will be deleted. To have your business email address removed from further use, you may contact us via email provided on our website or through the contact person that you had previous dealings with. Your data will be removed with no questions asked. All data belongs to the Employer Organization.
BEBA will never share individual survey completion status or individual survey responses with any Employer Organization or any third party unless compelled by legal requirements with the consent of the Employer Organization. The survey does ask for demographic information (e.g., birth year, gender, ethnicity, job role, etc.); however, this information is not combined with any employee Personal Data that employees provide to us and is used only in anonymized and aggregated form as described below.
Employees’ survey responses will be aggregated and anonymized and used in our Accreditation Program, employee feedback reports, or by the authorized BEBA partners for identification of winning employers.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our services
- Improve, personalize, and expand our services
- Understand and analyze how you use our services
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Rights to use Logo
Best Employer Brand Accreditation and its Affiliates shall use the accredited organization’s logo in its or its Affiliate’s marketing materials in relation to potential marketing activities only based upon approval by the accredited organizations.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Best Employer Brand Accreditation uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Best Employer Brand Accreditation has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Compliance to PDPA
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have three months to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Best Employer Brand Accreditation does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- HRINCAMPUS Sdn Bhd (Talentbank Group)
- Address : B-1-19, Plaza Damas 3, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone Number : 603 – 6211 1412